Friday, August 8, 2008

Announcement


In two weeks, give or take a few days, I will be making an announcement that concerns my publishing career.

Stop back in for updates until then.

Keys to Success for UnPublished Writers:

There is a lot more to your career than just writing a novel.
Submissions is more than just sending a query.
Learn the ropes.
Learn how to write a book proposal.
Have a marketing plan written that you can present to an editor in advance.
They are going to want it before you sign on the dotted line.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely stop by in two weeks, Rita. Ever since I came on this site, I've followed your progress, your rambling, and your dreams and hopes. I was rooting for you--I should be spending time cheering myself on, but somehow, I became caught up in your quest.(I, too am an author, soon to be published, my first release in November, with a second one following.So, good luck friend, I'll check back.Celia Yeary

Jennifer Taylor said...

Can't wait to hear the good news! A writer's life can be so quiet and slow and then all of a sudden things just explode. I'm rooting for you.