Hershey's Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted*
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; beat well. Add flour, cocoa and milk; beat until blended. Stir in 1 cup nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or just until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Melt 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Add sweetened condensed milk, stirring until smooth; pour over baked layer.
- Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 45 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Drizzle bars with melted chocolate; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars. Cover; refrigerate leftover bars. About 36 bars.