Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

 
Happy New Year, everyone.


I thought I'd start the year off by posting a recent review for Surrender the Wind. If you haven't read the novel yet, maybe this will convince you.

"Author Rita Gerlach is a new-to-me author, and I loved this book. I was transported away to a time of manor homes, horse and carriages, and faithful servants. The English countryside grew before my eyes as Rita skillfully detailed the surroundings.

If you haven't watched the book trailer, please watch it! The book is every bit as good and intriguing as the trailer says it is!

To me, Surrender the Wind is not only Seth's story but also his sister Caroline's story. Both of them along with Juleah are wonderfully developed characters. I'm hoping that the author plans to continue the Braxton family story now that they live in America.

If you enjoy historical fiction, I have to give this book a definite thumbs up to put on your reading list!" ~ Kara S. of Ramblings-n-Writings.com



___________________________________


I've redesigned my website.
http://ritagerlach.com/

No comments: