Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dear Readers,

If you would like to help get the word out about 'Beyond the Valley', here's a few things you can do that I would really appreciate. Let me know if you can do any of these things in the list.
  • Share the book cover with a link to my website on Facebook, Twitter, or your blog.
  • Post a ready-to-go interview with me on your blog. I'll send it to you via email along with jpgs of the cover.
  • Tweet of post on your Facebook page the release along with a link to Amazon
  • If you have a popular blog or website, and you would like to review the book, send me an email and I'll forward it to my publisher.
  • Suggest to your local library that the acquire the series.
  • Visit your local bookstore and purchase a copy.
  • Buy either the ebook or paperback from an online bookstore.
  • Share your book with a friend, especially someone who cannot afford to purchase books in this stressed economy.


Don't forget the Online Tea Party will be on Friday from 1 to 8
Please stop in for a chat.

No comments: